Skip to content
Terms and Conditionsbespoke2020-10-12T18:22:25+01:00
Terms and conditions
- All goods supplied remain the property of Bespoke Flooring Cheshire LTD until full payment has been made.
- Once the deposit has been paid and your order has been confirmed, cancellations at this point are not possible, your order is a bespoke requirement relating to your property only.
- Bespoke flooring Cheshire underwrite the manufactures product guarantee, superficial shading or lines can be present on a newly fitted carpets, this will normally fade within 2-4 weeks, please contact Mark with any queries or questions.
- Bespoke flooring Cheshire underwrite a 12 month fitting guarentee, if you have any issues or questions please contact Mark in the first instance for help or guidance.
- Due to the nature of the work undertaken whilst fitting your new flooring, a small amount of cosmetic damage could be cased to your decoration, whilst every effort is made to ensure this is not the case, unfortunately it is not always possible, any successful claims relating to property damage will be meet by the installers public liability insurance, if you have any concerns please contact Mark for assistance.
- Movement of your furniture will be handled with the upmost of care, no liability will be taken for any damage caused, if you know of any defects with your furniture, please point them out before we attempt to move your furniture, we can make provision on its handling, your supervision will be expected whilst the furniture is moved.
- Waste flooring will be removed at the end of the installation, if you wish to retain any waste please let us know before leaving your home.